Aching Muscles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Try drinking something to aid recovery. There are a load of specially forumlated prodicts on the market, or you could just make your own chocolate milk (I have a pint of ovaltine after a ride, I can't vouch for its recoverery benefits, but it tastes very, very nice and I'm able to get up the next day!).

Lots of goodies in Ovaltine. Vitamins and minerals.

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Lots of goodies in Ovaltine. Vitamins and minerals.

Tell me about it, I'm addicted!

Licramite

Über Member
I was all planning to get out this weekend , both my bikes have gone sick on me !. - so will be fiddling with gears instead.

Even turboing , my early season rides I walk like frankenstein afterwards for a day or too , and sit gently on my computer chair.
I'm hoping I won't be to bad this year after a winter of turboing.

Ovaltine, - oops I take a swig of rum afterwards. - riding leaves me with a coff and a quick swig clears it (well thats my excuse anyways)

Licramite

Über Member
the aftertaste doesn't last six months?
Oveltine's ok , depends how you make it, some just use boiling water, me I like it, hot full fat milk and a large splash of rum or brandy. - in fact sometimes I miss the oveltine completely.

At least you can do something with oveltine, - Marmite or worse vegimite - in hot water - its like licking a cows arse. (its one of those you either hate or really hate drinks)

Licramite

Über Member
Brains faggots,mussy peas and a pint of brains dark - a man meal.
with a side of black pudding.

and an absolute garantee the missis won't nick any.

yumm.

Top Bottom