Addiction & the British Enfield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Daddybus

Über Member
So I bought this 81 Royal Enfield ladies locally for less than a fiver ...(just for the weinmann brakes & a few other spares, bits & bobs etc) -thinking I'll junk the rest... now I feel sorry for the old girl, anyone else find it hard to sell / junk anything that 'might come in useful...' My back yard is turning a bit 'Steptoe'. I've bought 4 bikes since I started this hobby in June this year already -only 1 of them works properly!!
IMG_20151127_142846.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@Daddybus join the club

I gave 7 ladies frames to scrap man couple of weeks ago. I strip all the components for my "projects" then end up with patio looking like Steptoe's yard!

The kids have to find new things for Olympic hurdle races now!

OP
OP
Daddybus

Daddybus

Über Member
Haha...It's a good job I don't have the room for many more ... The next one I'm picking up is going in the house

stevevw

Guru
I wonder if I disassemble it I can hide it in the wardrobe....
Many years ago I was a keen motorcyclist and racer. On the day my now wife moved in to my flat she found her wardrobe and started hanging her cloths up a while later we was going out and she decided to change. She was not best pleased that her clothes stank of two stroke oil and that there was an engine and expansion chambers at the bottom of the wardrobe covered in some stinking oily rags. Good job she did not come the day before I had the exhausts in the bath soaking in caustic soda to decoke them. Anyway her Afghan coat stank more than any engine could.
I have not yet been caught using the dishwasher to clean bike parts but i am sure the day will come.

Top Bottom