Adele - Hello: who would you like to say this to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Lovely song...

...if you could, who would you like to say hello to again?

Me...

My Mum who died young at age 60 after enduring a hideous couple of decades at the hands (fists really) of my alcoholic father. Just one hug would do and I wish I had gotten her to the tulip fields of Amsterdam.

My lovely dog who died 5 years ago and still leaves a huge gap in my life. All those mountains...

My best friend who died Xmas Eve 1982 after a tragic car accident aged 26 (he was 3 months older than me). We shared 10 years together and had a whole heap of fun along the way.

My best friend (there's a theme here) who died aged 56 and 3 months after he fulfilled his dream of retiring young in Cyprus. Sorry I wasn't there at the end - what a *astard cancer is.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
My genetic father whom i never knew or met died when I was 14 years old, my mum tells me he was a good man , I would like to have said hello and got to know him.
My beloved dogs three of, all gone over rainbow bridge, if love could have kept them alive they would still be here today.
My best mate,many years ago, if he had come to me instead of sitting in his car in the garage.....................
gawd this is a bit deep for a Friday night.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My dad who died 14 years ago next month from a work related illness. My grandad (died nearly 43 years ago) who was like my dad, taking us out when we were youngsters (my dad was busy at work most days but still a great bloke) I visit both their graves nearly every day, and all the dogs in the family. Even Zac the Labrador who lived up the street and followed us round when we were kids.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yep, I'd say "hello" and then laugh menacingly as I click on the handcuffs.

Tin Pot

Guru
Lovely song...

...if you could, who would you like to say hello to again?

Me...

My Mum who died young at age 60 after enduring a hideous couple of decades at the hands (fists really) of my alcoholic father. Just one hug would do and I wish I had gotten her to the tulip fields of Amsterdam.

My lovely dog who died 5 years ago and still leaves a huge gap in my life. All those mountains...

My best friend who died Xmas Eve 1982 after a tragic car accident aged 26 (he was 3 months older than me). We shared 10 years together and had a whole heap of fun along the way.

My best friend (there's a theme here) who died aged 56 and 3 months after he fulfilled his dream of retiring young in Cyprus. Sorry I wasn't there at the end - what a *astard cancer is.

My father, died age 58. Wish I could show him my family.

Lymphomas took him, so I'm doing Ironman UK 2016 in his honour and to raise money for Bloodwise.

My father in law, died three months ago. Such a funny guy. Just to sit and have a cheeky beer with him.

I'm doing Ironman Staffs 2016 for him and Scope.

Top Bottom