1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adidas Cycling Shoes

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by ak88, 1 Feb 2008.

1. ak88

ak88 New Member

Looking for a pair and casual looking cycling shoes and come across the Adidas Minrett or El Moro. Does anyone know anywhere that does these in a shop around the London area? This is my start of a move to clipless.

For something like shoes I like to try them on first as all shoes seem to fit me differently.

2. Nick1979

Nick1979 New Member

Have you eventually found out?

I'm still looking for a shop in London with a good selection of cycling shoes. I tried Evans but they seems to only have Specz and Shimano. Anyone knows?

3. ak88

ak88 New Member

Wow - dug up an old thread of mine.....anyway - no shops found in London for Adidas cycling shoes. Just ended up getting a pair of Spez Taho's from Evans. Didn't want to take the risk of getting ill fitting shoes and I also didn't want to bother with mail or returns.

4. Nick1979

Nick1979 New Member

I have tried the Taho at my local Evans the other day as well, they seems nice. I might end up doing the same as you, or gamble with the size and order the Minrett online.
    How do you find your Taho's?

5. ak88

ak88 New Member

Not had a problem with Taho's - size is generous and you can walk in them. I moved to clipless and these are fine also.

6. rustychisel

rustychisel Well-Known Member

Cripes! I like my shoes a little closer fitting.:blush: