Adidas Cycling Shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ak88

Looking for a pair and casual looking cycling shoes and come across the Adidas Minrett or El Moro. Does anyone know anywhere that does these in a shop around the London area? This is my start of a move to clipless.

For something like shoes I like to try them on first as all shoes seem to fit me differently.

Nick1979

Have you eventually found out?

I'm still looking for a shop in London with a good selection of cycling shoes. I tried Evans but they seems to only have Specz and Shimano. Anyone knows?

OP
OP
A

ak88

Wow - dug up an old thread of mine.....anyway - no shops found in London for Adidas cycling shoes. Just ended up getting a pair of Spez Taho's from Evans. Didn't want to take the risk of getting ill fitting shoes and I also didn't want to bother with mail or returns.

Nick1979

I have tried the Taho at my local Evans the other day as well, they seems nice. I might end up doing the same as you, or gamble with the size and order the Minrett online.
How do you find your Taho's?

OP
OP
A

ak88

Not had a problem with Taho's - size is generous and you can walk in them. I moved to clipless and these are fine also.

Top Bottom