Adrian Chiles and Alan Shearer bike ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Great thing to do but we wouldn't want Adrian to fall off and scrape his pretty little knee like Nicole Cooke.:biggrin:

freakhatz

The Velvet Curtain said:
Great thing to do but we wouldn't want Adrian to fall off and scrape his pretty little knee like Nicole Cooke.:sad:

Yeah, I remember that, but it's history IMO. I think the guy is one of the most genuine presenters on TV and in his case it's time to move on.

Bon Courage to both!

TVC

Yeah, I remember that, but it's history IMO. I think the guy is one of the most genuine presenters on TV and in his case it's time to move on.

Are you drunk? The guy is only good for presenting Loose Women.

simonali

Guru
Dave5N said:
It hasn't been mentioned.

We all knew about it but nobody posted because we didn't want to admit we read The Sun.

Or the Mail On Sunday!

Oh the shame. :sad:

It was a shame when Adrian left Work Lunch, but Adam has taken over and it's just as intresting/informative.

Not so keen on the One Show

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wow, that's a really decent challenge and all!

I remember that cute sport guy/weathergirl couple of Breakfast News (I've never known whether they are officially a couple, but they were holding hands at one point) did Glasgow to Edinburgh on a tandem for Children in Need...

freakhatz

The Velvet Curtain said:
Are you drunk? The guy is only good for presenting Loose Women.

I may be drunk, but at least I have the prospect of future sobriety, whereas I guess you were born the way you are.

:cry:

TVC

I may be drunk, but at least I have the prospect of future sobriety, whereas I guess you were born the way you are.

Yep, and proud of it:thumbsup:

Seriously though, I just don't get Adrian Chiles.

Top Bottom