Adrian Chiles sees red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I've managed to drive for 37 years without incurring any points, so the hardship thing just shows persistent stupidity.

Don't tempt fate ;)

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Who's Adrian Chiles?

Anyways.. The Ped Lights by Kingsthorpe cemetery main car gate change as soon as you press the button. The one's round the corner at the pedestrian entrance to the cem take ages to turn green.
I'll take my stopwatch next time I pass by and report back. Possibly...

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Who's Adrian Chiles?
The husband of Katherine Viner, the editor-in-chief of the Guardian, the newspaper that publishes Adrian Chiles' pointless drivel, purely on merit, natch. What we don't know is how much moolah is casually thrown in his direction from the rapidly diminishing pool of cash available.
Quite a few decent journalists have been shown the door in the last few years, partly to make way for this talentless waste of oxygen.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The husband of Katherine Viner, the editor-in-chief of the Guardian, the newspaper that publishes Adrian Chiles' pointless drivel, purely on merit, natch. What we don't know is how much moolah is casually thrown in his direction from the rapidly diminishing pool of cash available.
Quite a few decent journalists have been shown the door in the last few years, partly to make way for this talentless waste of oxygen.

Thank you. I've not heard of K V either 😂

Top Bottom