Ads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Could you please post a screen-shot and let me know what make/model of mobile you're using and I'll see what I can do. :smile:

Thanks,
Shaun

Thanks Shaun.

If I click New Posts (or Recent Posts) here, I end up in Atlantis Aquaventure in Dubai. Which is not where I want to be. Same will happen if I click another menu item positioned over the ad, like the top notification in the list. Phone is a Moto G9 Power.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I just tried it on my phone and although it has been happening recently, it didn't happen today. Phone is a Moto G9 Plus
I upgraded my version of Android last week, which may or may not be related (now Android 11).

Last edited:

Shaun

Founder
Thanks Shaun.

If I click New Posts (or Recent Posts) here, I end up in Atlantis Aquaventure in Dubai. Which is not where I want to be. Same will happen if I click another menu item positioned over the ad, like the top notification in the list. Phone is a Moto G9 Power.

Sorry, I can't find anything specific to your model of phone. However, CC needs an update, which I plan to do over the coming weeks, which may fix the menu click-transparency.

In the meantime, not sure if you're aware, but the lightning symbol shows new posts - if that helps?
1633039254249.png

Cheers,
Shaun

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Sorry, I can't find anything specific to your model of phone. However, CC needs an update, which I plan to do over the coming weeks, which may fix the menu click-transparency.

In the meantime, not sure if you're aware, but the lightning symbol shows new posts - if that helps?
View attachment 611602
Cheers,
Shaun
Ok Shaun. Thanks for investigating.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Where should that button be? Screenshot attached from phone in landscape but IIRC it's similar on tablet and desktop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-192716_Privacy_Browser.png
    Screenshot_20211002-192716_Privacy_Browser.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 9

Gunk

Guru
I use an ad blocker (Ad blocker plus), works perfectly

winjim

Smash the cistern
Where should that button be? Screenshot attached from phone in landscape but IIRC it's similar on tablet and desktop.
That's different to mine.

I don't have the button but I do have 'New Posts'.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
A couple of weeks ago I got an advert for some Robinson helicopters. I rather fancied the three seater but it cost $950,000 and needs $600 an hour to run. It couldn't even fly to Cornwall without needing to be refuelled.
Obviously Cyclechatters are seen as prime helicopter buying candidates. I've just been offered an "R44 Raven II" from Sloane Helicopters. They didn't give a price. I suppose if you have to ask ...

I suppose a helicopter could come in handy if I needed to move my stash of enormous blue metal boxes to an inaccessible location.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Obviously Cyclechatters are seen as prime helicopter buying candidates. I've just been offered an "R44 Raven II" from Sloane Helicopters. They didn't give a price. I suppose if you have to ask ...

I suppose a helicopter could come in handy if I needed to move my stash of enormous blue metal boxes to an inaccessible location.
I'm redefining my immune system which doesn't seem to be a particularly sensible thing to do under current circumstances.

Top Bottom