Ads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Maybe it's my turn.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I just had an advert for septic tanks.

It was a really good one too. Just a white banner with "Septic Tanks" in black text and a pic of a septic tank. No messing about.
Ha. My bra ads sometimes take that form. Superliminal advertising. I bet you're wondering if you really need all that fancy sewerage after all.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Ha. My bra ads sometimes take that form. Superliminal advertising. I bet you're wondering if you really need all that fancy sewerage after all.
I am indeed. I was looking to see if I had space to dig in the lawn. And I imagine you are thinking "perhaps I could do with a bit more support up there".

winjim

Smash the cistern
I am indeed. I was looking to see if I had space to dig in the lawn. And I imagine you are thinking "perhaps I could do with a bit more support up there".
I've not been doing as much exercise as I was before the kids came along and to be frank, there's a definite jiggling when I run up or down a flight of stairs.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Meanwhile, our sister forum appears to be recruiting mercenaries.

postman

Legendary Member
i have a bannertop and bottom advertising cycling jackets,boring i dont mind them i was being stalked by certain ladoes five miles away would like to meet up.They only want my pension book.

Top Bottom