Should I give bday pressies next week?

• Yes! Definatly!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No! Your crazy!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Jelly! Jelly all around!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pzycoman

Yes, I need advice again, and yes its regarding the female species...

Basically im meeting a best friend (I have 3 best friends :ohmy: ) next week, and thats a week before her bday - I dunno how busy shes gunna be on her bday, so should I give her the gifts (Yes, iv managed to pick good gifts for her this time around) next week, or try to meet her on/around her bday? (Shes gunna be 34)

take 'em with you, don't show them to her, than ask if she's available nearer her birthday for another meet. if not, give her the pressies, if she is, don't mention you've got them with you.

or just give them to her and tell her not to open them!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wot trusty sez...

<pssst> to retain her friendship, you might want not to go telling everyone her age. She might want to be 21 again...:ohmy:

OP
OP
pzycoman

pzycoman

Arch said:
<pssst> to retain her friendship, you might want not to go telling everyone her age. She might want to be 21 again...:ohmy:

She goes around telling people her age! I dont have to do that whole guessing thing or finding out her year of birth...Although to be honest, with the photoshopped picture I took of her, she says she loooks at least 80 years younger, and not an alcoholic anymore, which is a good thing...I think

Top Bottom