1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed...again!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by pzycoman, 16 Aug 2007.

?
  1. Yes! Definatly!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No! Your crazy!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Jelly! Jelly all around!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pzycoman

pzycoman New Member

Yes, I need advice again, and yes its regarding the female species...

Basically im meeting a best friend (I have 3 best friends :ohmy: ) next week, and thats a week before her bday - I dunno how busy shes gunna be on her bday, so should I give her the gifts (Yes, iv managed to pick good gifts for her this time around) next week, or try to meet her on/around her bday? (Shes gunna be 34)

2. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

take 'em with you, don't show them to her, than ask if she's available nearer her birthday for another meet. if not, give her the pressies, if she is, don't mention you've got them with you.

or just give them to her and tell her not to open them!

3. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Depends on how much you fancy her!
    Just give her one. :ohmy:

4. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Wot trusty sez...

<pssst> to retain her friendship, you might want not to go telling everyone her age. She might want to be 21 again...:ohmy:

5. OP
    OP
    pzycoman

pzycoman New Member

Well shes like my big sister, and she thinks of me like her little brother, so I dont think thats an option...

6. OP
    OP
    pzycoman

pzycoman New Member

She goes around telling people her age! I dont have to do that whole guessing thing or finding out her year of birth...Although to be honest, with the photoshopped picture I took of her, she says she loooks at least 80 years younger, and not an alcoholic anymore, which is a good thing...I think