Advice please ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What should I do with this? http://www.cyclorama.net/

We've not had the time to do anything to it for ages, the other side of the business has required, and continues to require, my/our undivided attention. So this sits dormant. We pay the 'rent' on it and it continues to attract visitors from all over the world but it doesn't earn anything. And it's not getting any younger ...

Any bright ideas?

young Ed

Veteran
i'm confused! so exactly what is the website? (i have looked at the website) is it just like cycling news and it also sells bikes?

if it sells bikes and sells a book then how come it doesn't make any money? do you not sell enough?

maybe worth putting time and potentially money into it to get it really looking good and updated and popular and then consider selling it? in the long run that means that you then have more money to put into 'the other business' and expand that if that looks like your best money maker
Cheers Ed

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
What should I do with this? http://www.cyclorama.net/

We've not had the time to do anything to it for ages, the other side of the business has required, and continues to require, my/our undivided attention. So this sits dormant. We pay the 'rent' on it and it continues to attract visitors from all over the world but it doesn't earn anything. And it's not getting any younger ...

Any bright ideas?

Is it doing what you want it to do? If so leave it alone.

You could have a thinks about what you would like to change and introduce an e-commerce element to it offering the upgrade as an undergraduate project to a media department of a university.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I don't know anything about internets but couldn't you do some sponsored links and how about a donate button, can look a bit needy but if it works...?

Apart from that, I don't ****ing know nuffink!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I've got the book too, it's fab - I think I got my copy by saying 'f***ing give me a copy of your f***ing book you f***ing ****'.

****, all I got was a f****** sticker

Top Bottom