Advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tank63

ive got three bikes a Scott hybrid P3 also a Scott scale 7 mtb and last a Bianchi via nirone. I'm 5'11 and looking to swap for a touring cycle.
The Scott hybrid has a couple of minor scratches.
The mtb is mint never used it
The Binachi used once.
I can supply photos if needed.
What I want to know is would they be a fair sway for touring bike and if so how much should I be looking for.

Attachments

• IMG_0708.JPG
    IMG_0708.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 44

AndyRM

XOXO
Is there a reason you're looking to swap? I had a Via Nirone and did several tours on it no bother. No eyelets for racks, but did fine with a seatpost mounted affair.

Value wise I reckon you've got around £1,000 - £1,300 of bike there. That would get you a decent specced Dawes Galaxy.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
@Alan Frame has a lovely Kona Sutra for sale, super condition and a real bargain at £375. I'm not sure if a 53cm may be a bit small although its owner is 5' 10".
Sell your bikes separately on here?
Sorry don't know how to post a link to the Kona but it's in the classifieds ' for sale' section.

vickster

Legendary Member
Is the Bianchi aluminium? If so, you can fit a fixed rack with p clips

In terms of asking price, see what similar are on eBay for. However, around half to two thirds of RRP is a reasonable place to start imo

OP
OP
Tank63

Tank63

Is there a reason you're looking to swap? I had a Via Nirone and did several tours on it no bother. No eyelets for racks, but did fine with a seatpost mounted affair.

Value wise I reckon you've got around £1,000 - £1,300 of bike there. That would get you a decent specced Dawes Galaxy.

I'm not really built for a racing bike plus I always wanted a tourer.

Top Bottom