after some new bars .help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shropshire65LW

looking for some like attached photo .
none in my local stores
looking on ebay not found any yet
may help if i had a make/brand I know

vickster

Legendary Member
They look like the ones on this bike...
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/i...touring-everything-bike-size-56t-£875.266647/

Perhaps @lucidone can say what they are?
Like a trekking or cruiser bar. Maybe look at Rose Germany website?
https://www.rosebikes.co.uk/search?q=Handlebar&category[]=262

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shropshire65LW

Shropshire65LW

gcogger

If you're trying to keep the cost down, there are a variety of similar bars with varying degrees of sweep by On One here:
PlanetX

The Soma Clarence is an almost identical shape to the On One Mary bars but slightly better made.
I think the bars shown above might be Jones h-bend bars or at least very similar. I've owned both and preferred the Clarence.
Genuine question - in what way are the Soma bars better made? I bought the On One OG V2 recently at a bargain price, and they seem pretty much flawless, but I don't have any experience of the more expensive kit.

OP
OP
Shropshire65LW

Shropshire65LW

Ritchy Kyote , I found also, when you ha e a name / brand surprising what comes up

thanks great help . Now spoilt for choice 😂

OP
OP
Shropshire65LW

Shropshire65LW

The Soma Clarence is an almost identical shape to the On One Mary bars but slightly better made.
I think the bars shown above might be Jones h-bend bars or at least very similar. I've owned both and preferred the Clarence.
Mary bars are Cheaper . People seem to like them and say what good quality 👍 that maybe the one

lucidone

If you're trying to keep the cost down, there are a variety of similar bars with varying degrees of sweep by On One here:
PlanetX

Genuine question - in what way are the Soma bars better made? I bought the On One OG V2 recently at a bargain price, and they seem pretty much flawless, but I don't have any experience of the more expensive kit.

I ordered (and sent back) a 31.8 Mary bar and which was poorly hydroformed in the centre and the graphics weren't aligned very well.
I also have a 25.4 Mary bar which is better but still not as nicely finished. The Soma bars also qualify the material (6061-T6 ).

Horses for courses, my opinion only, and I'd have kept the Mary bar if I'd received a good one - although concerning that they aren't all good!

Top Bottom