Aftershokz bone-conducting headphones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
So after doing some research, I found that 7th gen iPod nano have an fm radio and Bluetooth - perfect, I thought, for listening to the radio on my way to work through my Aftershokz without running out of data on my phone each month. Bought myself a reconditioned one on EBay which arrived today. Turns out the radio won't play through Bluetooth devices, only through Apple headphones.
I now have an iPod nano I don't want and my wallet is £60 lighter! Grrrr!

mythste

Veteran
So after doing some research, I found that 7th gen iPod nano have an fm radio and Bluetooth - perfect, I thought, for listening to the radio on my way to work through my Aftershokz without running out of data on my phone each month. Bought myself a reconditioned one on EBay which arrived today. Turns out the radio won't play through Bluetooth devices, only through Apple headphones.
I now have an iPod nano I don't want and my wallet is £60 lighter! Grrrr!

If I remember correctly they use the cable as an antenna - try normal headphones and see if you can at least get something out of it?

Hi @Chris432626 ,

I ride at an avg pace of 14mph, and can't say I suffer major wind noise, unless I'm doing a major descent.
Regardless of the wind noise though, I'd rather have wind noise than be completely deaf (which I'm partially deaf as it is) with headphones in.
This way, I can still enjoy my music, still enjoy riding, and still enjoy being alive. :biggrin:

@Julia9054 , let me know if you do decide on selling it, as I could be interested myself (depending on what it's capacity is). But that's obviously down to you making the decision first anyway.

It's a shame you can't use it for the live radio and use the headset still. I only thought about the podcasts because that way it's stored locally and you could listen without chewing your data allowance.

I love the switch on the description @Julia9054 , re: my husband bought me one :tongue:
I've been clearing out some stuff lately, and actually found my old iPod, so will try and sell that before investing in another. Especially since my one doesn't do bluetooth, and I'd rather not have wires again.

I've put a watch on it though, just to see what happens. :smile:

Top Bottom