Ahh, young love...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's lovely. :tongue:

Mr Pig

When asked why they wanted to get married they said that they felt it was the right thing to do, after having sex in front of grandpa in the basement for the last two years!

Arch

Married to Night Train
I especially like the fact that they took a lilo. That's inspirational packing.:ohmy:

I left home once, when I was 5, because I felt my mother was ignoring me (She'd just had my llittle sister). I packed pyjamas and Teddy, and got as far as the front gate (with Mum following discreetly) and then turned to ask which way it was. "Where are you going?" "Grandma's, of course". Mum then explained that it was a long trip from Belfast to Leicester, and involved buses, trains and a ferry, and wouldn't I rather come back in and we could make rice krispie buns. So I changed my mind.

Married at 5 - divorced at 10. It's a slippery slope that'll end up with one of them performing tricks for cash to pay the piper.

My sunny disposition amazes me sometimes.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
...I think it's good to hear a good news story/ feel good story for a change...it could have turned out to be yet another horror tale of the kind we hear every night on the news..thank God it didn't.

...oh and who said the Germans had no feelings!:biggrin:

Top Bottom