Ahhhgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I cannot recommend Tea Tree cream enough for wounds like this as it works as an astringent and an antiseptic, so both drying out the wound and protecting it from infection.
My travel first aid kit always contains arnica cream for bumps and bruising and tea tree cream for cuts and grazes.

This thread is making me ill. It's as if your avatar is enjoying the disgust of your situation. Euuuugh.

tdr1nka said:
I cannot recommend Tea Tree cream enough for wounds like this as it works as an astringent and an antiseptic, so both drying out the wound and protecting it from infection.
My travel first aid kit always contains arnica cream for bumps and bruising and tea tree cream for cuts and grazes.

My father is quite a devotee to Tea Tree oil/cream. He's become almost evangelical in spreading the news about it's healing powers.

atbman

Veteran
I used to sterilise a needle in steam from the kettle, sit on the edge of the loo and, using (depending on position of pustule) shaving mirror, insert and then squeeze. I understand that medical advice contra-indicates this. But it always worked.

It is also an excellent way of discovering that you should take up yoga and need bifocals.

OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
Dont think I could handle that TBH swellings gone down alot since ive been using the magnesium paste.
Went out on the bike today still didn't right but I think tomorrow should be ok I hope.

atbman said:
I used to sterilise a needle in steam from the kettle, sit on the edge of the loo and, using (depending on position of pustule) shaving mirror, insert and then squeeze. I understand that medical advice contra-indicates this. But it always worked.

It is also an excellent way of discovering that you should take up yoga and need bifocals.
Or a partner with a steady hand and an enquiring mind. :smile:

Top Bottom