Al-Fayeds g(l)ory days.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Is he ever going to let go ?

Prince Philip is at the heart of it apparently according to Al-Fayed because his son is Muslim, his son isn't Muslim, he was.

If it goes against Al-Fayeds twisted conspiracy theory, does this mean he will pish off back to Egypt and open a posh stall in the bizarre ?

Will he still be begging for a British passport ?

The thing that really pishes me off is that ten years down the line I still can't open a newspaper without seeing pictures / stories of a posh slapper.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
that's because she still sells papers.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Dont believe Fayed's ramblings but are you sure that Dodi wasn't Muslim.
I know he wasn't observant, but he was given a Muslim funeral at Regent's Park Mosque.

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
yorkshiregoth said:
Dont believe Fayed's ramblings but are you sure that Dodi wasn't Muslim.
I know he wasn't observant, but he was given a Muslim funeral at Regent's Park Mosque.
Sorry he was Muslim, but he is no longer with us is what I meant, his Dad seems to always talk in the present sense.

Reminds me of a Jethro Tull single, "Living In The Past".

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Curiously the one man who survived that crash (the body guard chappie)hasn't had his version aired. Now I see some sort of cover up there. Will his version be put on record at the inquest? If not what justification could there be?

That's my one and only concern about the whole thing. The rest is just so much b*ll*x

Globalti

Legendary Member
So the security bloke volunteered to be killed in a car crash?

DON'T glorify Fayed by adding the Al. This would signify that he comes from an aristocratic Egyptian family. He doesn't; he's a market trader made good, the Egyptian equivalent of a chav in a shell suit.

Top Bottom