Alan bikes are they any good.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TAV

Guru
DSCF1182.JPG
Ive just bought a alan competizion bike with camp super record rolf wheels i paid 500 pounds do you think i did alright im going to sell my willer bike and keep this.The willer was allum with rear carbon legs i hope the alan will not be much heaver than my willer.people in the cycling club think i should keep the willer because its newer than the alan,what do people on here think.

Keep both, problem solved:whistle: I don't anything about Alan bikes, in fact I've never heard of them, but then again there's lots I don't now according to Mrs S!
It looks great IMO, and the spec would suggest someone one paid a lot more than £500 for it. All I would say is that stem will make you feel like Superman flying down the road.

OP
OP
TAV

TAV

Guru
i cant keep both the misses said so that was the deal last night when i bought it and yes the stem does look a bit long cheers for your reply:smile:

i cant keep both the misses said so that was the deal last night when i bought it and yes the stem does look a bit long cheers for your reply:smile:
Hide one and when she asks tell her you've got someone who is interested, then if she asks tell her they let you down but a guy a work might want it, keep changing the story and she'll forget sooner or later ^_^

Top Bottom