Alan Duncan: Idiot or right?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
dellzeqq said:
in the sense that a one way ticket to Siberia can be described as a package holiday?

We don't know where he's off to yet - maybe it's one of those mystery holidays...

Any idea who the new Shadow Minister For Transport and Tw@ttishness At Zebra Crossings is yet?:wacko:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
ahem! I refer you to my thread on the re-shuffle in P+L. His Tinyness is now Shadow Leader of the House. The toothsome Theresa Villiers remains at Transport.

col

Legendary Member
A foot on the road is enough for the law to apply.

Am I wrong to expect all cars who drive past when I'm waiting to cross away from a pedestrian crossing to thank me for letting them past? There's no law to say that I can't cross the road outside my house.

It is,but not everyone will know that i think?And those that may dont seem to abide by it?
There is no law that says you cant cross anywhere you want,unless in given places,but its not as safe as a crossing,as they tend to have big lollipop lights or similar and a painted surface.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
+1
domd1979 said:
I never thank anyone for stopping at a pedestrian crossing, don't see the need to. After all, in the car, no one expects to be thanked for stopping at a give way line.

I will thank drivers where they've stopped/given way where there was no requirement for them to do so.

I am looking at extending this................

Do cars that inconsiderately park on pavements / cycle paths deserve to be walked / ridden over?

The possibilities are endless!

Top Bottom