Aldi cycling gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Theyve got these things http://aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_24389.htm or do you mean long sleeve? :smile:

OP
OP
PJ79LIZARD

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
I thought they were just women's, no not for me! Each year they just Seem to be getting worse. No comparison to the stock quality and designs from two/three years ago. Mits probably all I'm going to bother with. The luggage bags might be worth a look.

potsy

Rambler
I think I'll finally go and have a nosey at the gear on Thursday, soft shell jacket looks OK, might even get the pink one :girl:
Not been to Aldi for 2 years, still wear the winter gloves I got then :cold:

400bhp

Guru
went in at lunch to have a look. Rucksacks look ok and tops not too bad. will go down to my local one after work as I have a £5 off voucher.

400bhp

Guru
Picked up a rucksack, shorts, arm warmers, waterproof trousers, XL gloves, lights and the soft shell jacket.

Note that my local also has some of last years winter stock, hence the arm warmers and waterproof trousers above. They also have the winter jackets for just a tenner and the winter tops for a fiver. It's the Broadheath / Altrincham one for anyone interested. If anyone wants anything I can post onwards.

I got the medium shorts but they are too small (says 32-34 waist, but more like 32 waist IMO) so will take them back. However Aldi clearly listen to feedback as they have improved the pads so that they fit better.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Hmm, got that track pump but its the very devil trying to get it to fit on a presta valve, to the point that it isn't actually putting air in the tyre.

All the M and L cycling shorts had gone by the time I got to the Aldi in Leeds. So rang my parents in Sunny Scunny and have got them to have a look at the shop there. Over this weekend so will see if they've had any luck!

potsy

Rambler
Wore the mitts today and was very impressed with the comfort of them, well worth £3.50 of anyones money :thumbsup:
Might even go and get another pair for spare.

Top Bottom