Aldi cycling gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Looks Ok for the money Phil, only tried it on for fit, haven't worn it yet.

Shame there are no aldis here :cry: I could have done with one of them on the SITD :cold:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
What are those windproof jackets like ?
Very good. Fold up really small and fit in a jersey pocket. A poor man's Montane Featherlite. I've used one (in fact, the running version - exactly the same except no reflective bits) all through the winter months. Enough to keep the wind out. Not waterproof, but showerproof. I put on a boil-in-the bag Decathlon rain jacket over mine when it gets serious.

400bhp

Guru
Wore the mitts today and was very impressed with the comfort of them, well worth £3.50 of anyones money :thumbsup:
Might even go and get another pair for spare.

Potsy - buy a size bigger too-they make excellent padded covers for a cheap full fingered pair underneath (Decathlon £1 ones for example) for colder days.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
The helmet is excellent, netting stops the bees getting in the front vents, rear light with 3 modes, ample for the extra rear light.

musa

Über Member
the small lightproof is small and folds into a bag in the back pocket quite amazing when you have a go

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Track pump has been used and abused,great not to have to pump like a mad man with my ikle pump.......wonder if it will work on my VW :wacko:
Worth trying - I use a Beko track pump to keep the tyres on my Focus topped up - easier than one of the barrel foot pumps and the gauge is accurate too:pump:

JonnyRat

Regular
Got the shorts and socks, wore shorts for the first time for a 25 mile ride and they were great. Socks a bit thin, but adequate for £2.99.

Top Bottom