aldi cycling gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
wicked. like the blue jacket.

stevenb

never bought from these before....when they say Thursday 27th September offers does that mean you can only go in store on this day and buy the items and the prices shown?
If so I'll pop to my nearest one on my way home from work next thursday.:blush:

Noodley

yep, they go on sale when the store opens on Thursday and once they are sold that's it!

My Aldi socks are the best cycling socks I have. The winter jacket I got last year has served me well in the most cold temperatures. I shall also be getting a skullcap and overshoes, and glasses (how can you go wrong at those prices?)

girofan

If anyone doubts the quality of the items, I bought a Bikemate computer/heart monitor about 3 months ago and it's better than my Polar CS100. Count me in for their bargains!

caz

stevenb said:
never bought from these before....when they say Thursday 27th September offers does that mean you can only go in store on this day and buy the items and the prices shown?
If so I'll pop to my nearest one on my way home from work next thursday.:biggrin:

If you want to get anything, you'll need to get there early, as all the ebay sellers will snap everything up and then put them on ebay at inflated prices! That's what has happened in the past and those who leave going to Aldi's until after work are generally disappointed.

col

Legendary Member
Id like to get some of the glasses,at that price must be worth a try.Maybe two pairs.

Top Bottom