Aldi from Thursday 6th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cat

Thanks for posting this up Norman, i wondered when they were gonna get some cycle bits in.... I always get the gloves, they last me well and i tend to use them more down the gym, for spinning and weights, rather than on my bike, and keep my better ones for the actual bike.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
esrite said:
£4. 99 for a Bicycle Computer- too good to be true?

I bought one from lidl, £3.99 its still working after about 2 months, seems like a decent piece of kit for the money. Its been superceded by a Garmin Edge now though.

So I wouldnt hesitate to drop a fiver for one, cheap doesnt mean rubbish :becool:

RedBike

NormanD said:
Not much to drool about this time

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week18Thursday10.htm?WT.z_src=main

The glasses are rather good for the price though

Thumbnails_2x2_Wk18_NP7.jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I want one (or 2) of these Tri suits ^^ since im out of the country on the 6th im having to get my girlfriend or mum to go buy me a couple in different sizes since im not there to select correct sizing (if anything like the lidl stuff the sizing varies quite wildly vs other manufacturers). Then return the ones that are incorrect size (either that or sell on to other cyclechat members who missed the oppertunity to grab them). Dont do Tri, but they will come in very handy to run club 10's until I get a proper skin suit!

The description is slightly confusing though, they say 2 piece at some point, im unsure if they mean there will be 2 piece and one piece suits. If they are 2 piece i wont bother.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Barbelier said:
Anyone know if the cycling underwear is any good?
Bought a couple of pairs a year or so ago - useful to wear under non padded tights, have worn and washed well. Good value.

Top Bottom