Aldi, next week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hellmate

Is this cycle clothing worth looking at or should I spend money I can not really afford on the clothing I see for sale in my bike shop?

PpPete

Legendary Member
If anything like last year the gloves are incredibly warm. The arm and leg warmers are good vfm too. Shame they are not doing the bib longs again.

OP
OP
C

chillyuk

I have a yellow and black top I bought years ago, must have been one of Aldi's first cycle day when they started in this country. I wear it a lot, and the colours are still as bright as the day I bought it.

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
IMO aldi cycling attire is alot better than the lidl stuff. I've got long sleeve jerseys in there third autumn/ winter this year. There used every week and I'm still using them. The earlier crane stuff they sold was a better quality than the new stuff, but it's still great for the money.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Is this cycle clothing worth looking at or should I spend money I can not really afford on the clothing I see for sale in my bike shop?

It's not 100%quality but then it's a fraction of the price. I bought a pair of bib longs they lasted me a winter for £12, I doubt a £60 pair of bike shop ones would last 5 years.

S_t_e_v_e

Veteran
I'm going to try the overshoes and get a pannier rack - all the other goodies - I will have to resist - but for the price this stuff is fantastic

Top Bottom