aldi offers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

quidditys_shore

anyone got any inside knowledge of when aldi will be doing the cycling offers again?
i misse out o some of the lidl ones and still need to get a jacket. will be going to my LBS to get a helmet though

Mr Phoebus

IIRC they usually do theirs about a month after.

Mr Phoebus

I popped into my local Lidl yesterday.
I went in for sweeteners as they're stupidly cheap.
I had a look at all the cycling stuff, it was as if they hadn't sold anything, plenty left.
I'm guessing the scaving mania for buying it all up and flogging it for over double its RRP on eBay hasn't taken hold over here... Yet!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i have connections and it's in september sometime. professional propriety prevents me from releasing details, but there is some stuff that is new to the range, and great value to boot. as User says, sign up to the email service and you'll get a few day's notice of when they go on sale.

OP
OP
quidditys_shore

quidditys_shore

alecstilleyedye said:
i have connections and it's in september sometime. professional propriety prevents me from releasing details, but there is some stuff that is new to the range, and great value to boot. as User says, sign up to the email service and you'll get a few day's notice of when they go on sale.

;);) so no more! lol i am already signed up but justwanted to know if it was soon so i can try and hold off from shoping! (god you'd think i was a woen! :smile:)

Top Bottom