Aldi winter cycling gear..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkeylc

Über Member
:bravo:

the bib longs and the tops are rubbish - not sure who designed them, but they certainly aren't intended to fit the human form. The base layers are well worth the trip though...I'll have another couple of them...

HovR

Über Member
Anyone know if the shoes are any good? And what sort of price they are?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Anyone know if the shoes are any good? And what sort of price they are?
I have a pair of the roadie lookinng shoes , comfy enough and i might get the more mtb ones if they look ok subject to whether i get a pair i am currently waiting for.
IMHO the lidl ones were fantastically comfy although the more leasire shoe shape madei t harder to egt overshoes one .The aldi ones look a better shape for that .

D

Deleted member 20519

Looks good Will probably be picking up some trousers, tool kit and some of the under armour type stuff.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
What are the winter jackets like?

I bought 4 Skins baselayers a couple of weeks ago in CRC clearance, should be plenty i guess :smile:

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Err chaps you are aware base layer stuff is in at Lidls as of today right?

I got trousers, long sleeve and a short sleeve top. Plus some flashing led reflective arm bands... All cheap as chips.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I could use a blue winter jacket. Time to start saving up !

My winter long sleeve tops from last years' Aldi sale are fine, still going strong, and just right for this time of year on the colder mornings.

Top Bottom