Aldi winter cycling gear..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

I could use a blue winter jacket. Time to start saving up !

My winter long sleeve tops from last years' Aldi sale are fine, still going strong, and just right for this time of year on the colder mornings.

I quite like the look of the red one and I like the Altura Night Vision-ish reflective stripes.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
I quite like the look of the red one and I like the Altura Night Vision-ish reflective stripes.
Me too, think I'll get one of those along with a pair of the gloves, still wearing the pair I bought 3 years ago, perfect for the chilly days.

U

User482

I bought a winter jacket and bib longs from Aldi last year - both still going strong and tough enough to (mostly) survive an over the bars incident. The cut could be a little better but all in all, well worth the money.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
How much does the tool kit cost ?
I haven't seen this offer but they're around the £25 mark. Not top quality stuff obviously but good value, especially as a ''starter'' kit, upgrading as things need replacing.

Wester

Guru
I haven't seen this offer but they're around the £25 mark. Not top quality stuff obviously but good value, especially as a ''starter'' kit, upgrading as things need replacing.

And what would be the normal price of one of these tool kits or in other words how much money would you be saving if you bought one for 25 quid ?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I do not need another pair of shoes
I do not need another pair of shoes...

Other than that nothing there this time for me:sad:

Top Bottom