Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
why is their smallest size 'medium'? 😡

MontyVeda

Looks interesting - might try to grab some stuff

do wonder why the Men's rain jacket is black - I don;t want to victim blame but wouldn't a brighter colour be sensible??
guessing by the number of cyclists who dress like a lemon and still get a SMIDSY, it probably doesn't make any difference.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Protect and Shine - always grab some of that and GT85. Protect and shine is great on the MTB - lubes the suspension stanchions and makes cleaning easier when applied on the frame.

C R

Guru
why is their smallest size 'medium'? 😡
I've always wondered that. I got a jersey a couple of years ago, and medium was just the right size of too big, maybe something to do with average German sizes? Having said that, half the guys in our Frankfurt office are shorter than me, and I'm only 1.67m.

MontyVeda

I've always wondered that. I got a jersey a couple of years ago, and medium was just the right size of too big, maybe something to do with average German sizes? Having said that, half the guys in our Frankfurt office are shorter than me, and I'm only 1.67m.
But it all comes direct from China... to Aldi UK Ltd. And I'm sure there's skinny feckers like me in Germany :rolleyes:

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom