Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Guru
why not just try them on in the shop? granted, shorts may be an issue but the rest i reckon you could get away with
I do, and that's how I find that they don't fit.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I bought some oil, GT85 and socks. Didn’t like the gloves. Got home, stuck them in the cupboard, noticed another bag. “What’s in here”, I wondered... the same oil, GT85 and socks from last year.....
This time round i knew not to stock up on the stuff I've got a lifetime's supply of in the cupboard :okay:

DaveM77

Got some bike cleaner and muc off sealant in preparation for when I finally take the plunge and buy some new wheels 😬

Not cycle products but notice in their next batch of special buys are hoodies and T shirts with the Aldi logo on.

I know people like to wear things with Nike, Pierre Cardin etc on but are people really going to go out in an Aldi hoodie?

I'd probably prefer the Aldi label over Nike or Pierre Cardin tbh.

And people are odd -

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/people-selling-14-lidl-trainers-22289962

Not cycle products but notice in their next batch of special buys are hoodies and T shirts with the Aldi logo on.

I know people like to wear things with Nike, Pierre Cardin etc on but are people really going to go out in an Aldi hoodie?
I've seen people strolling along the road enjoying a 99 while advertising insurance companies, global beer companies, airlines, car manufacturers, online gambling dens, tyres, phone networks on their shirt.

MontyVeda

I regularly wear Aldi branded clothing... i'm one of those 'influencer' types so they actually pay me to do it ;)

Moodyman

Legendary Member

Yes, inverse snobbery. There was a trend amongst middle Englanders during and after the financial crisis to be seen bringing shopping home in Aldi bags.

Frugality became cool.

MontyVeda

Yes, inverse snobbery. There was a trend amongst middle Englanders during and after the financial crisis to be seen bringing shopping home in Aldi bags.

Frugality became cool.
...and making good use when they've unpacked the shopping...

nc_ohc=MsAtJ7Heg4kAX86-DBA&_nc_ht=scontent.fman1-2.jpg

Top Bottom