Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Well worth £4.99. Sooooo pleased with mine. Works well, just for how long well time will tell!

Indeed. It's the caveat I'd offer with any Aldi/Lidl kit; be prepared for it to fail. At that price, you can't expect longevity (not saying it won't last btw)... but then, at that price, do you care?

400bhp

Guru
Bought the SS jacket which fits pretty well (and i can curl 25kg :biggrin: ), but i take the point that the arms are a little skinny.

Took mine back-just too tight for me and I know it would annoy me.

Has anyone tried the shorts? They are great value, but the front bit of the chamois is rather large :blush:. I spent Tue ride home from work thinking they were on the wrong way rouund.

RedRider

Pulling through
I'm new to cycling and on a budget so gonna have a look tonight after work.

The Aldi stuff might be finished now (might just be a few bits and bobs left so maybe worth a try) but there's a Lidl special coming up on the 19th (see other thread). In my locals if you don't get there on the first day you miss the good stuff.

Took mine back-just too tight for me and I know it would annoy me.

Has anyone tried the shorts? They are great value, but the front bit of the chamois is rather large :blush:. I spent Tue ride home from work thinking they were on the wrong way rouund.

Same here, might be a chafing problem although no issues in a 15 miler on Monday evening but will wait and see.

Sonofpear

The Aldi stuff might be finished now (might just be a few bits and bobs left so maybe worth a try) but there's a Lidl special coming up on the 19th (see other thread). In my locals if you don't get there on the first day you miss the good stuff.
There was plenty of stuff left. But only in small and xl. I'm a slim guy but there's no way I could squeeze into the small shorts. Shame really because that's what I was after and they seemed pretty good for the price.

Top Bottom