Ale bibshorts and jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heigue'r

Veteran
Has anyone any experience of ale kit?..are they true to their size guide?I went to evans earlier to see if they had any that would fit but they had nothing in stock.Looking to get bibs and a jersey...currently comfortable in dhb large bibs and gore xl jerseys if that helps for reference...by ale's size guide I would be 2xl in both.

vickster

Legendary Member
Cycle republic always have a lot of stock in their stores.i think the stuff comes up small compared to say Altura

bpsmith

Veteran
I have a Autumn/Spring LS Jersey and it's a snug fit. The description is Race Fit mind you, so I was well aware that it was designed to be snug.

Other styles have a different fit, so it's impossible to give advice on size without having experience of the cut. Always worth trying on, or ordering multiple sizes online.

As far as quality is concerned, it's definitely in line with the likes of Castelli, in fairness. I use mine in the Winter, as I run warm, and it's very comfortable.

OP
OP
H

Heigue'r

Veteran
No hope then...I tried xxl castelli...not a chance..:laugh:Thought I read the ale was a bit better size wise

bpsmith

Veteran
Always raises a smile when people say Castelli or Ale are sized small.

@vickster has it right by just simply comparing brands.

One persons undersized Castelli is another persons oversized Altura. :smile:

Top Bottom