Alex Rim DA-28 Rear Wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

celphinus

Hi there!

I lost my rear wheel together with the cassette and rear hub a couple of days ago in Whitechapel, London. Its an Alex Rim DA-28, black in colour.

I do not expect to be able to find it back, it'd be a miracle. But given that Alex Rims are very rare here, if anyone happens to see it anywhere...

ALso, anyone has any recommendation as to where I can get Alex Rims in the UK, or what recommendations you may have to a wheel that is similar to the Alex Rims DA-28?

THank you very much!

e-rider

crappy member
Hi there!

I lost my rear wheel together with the cassette and rear hub a couple of days ago in Whitechapel, London. Its an Alex Rim DA-28, black in colour.

I do not expect to be able to find it back, it'd be a miracle. But given that Alex Rims are very rare here, if anyone happens to see it anywhere...

ALso, anyone has any recommendation as to where I can get Alex Rims in the UK, or what recommendations you may have to a wheel that is similar to the Alex Rims DA-28?

THank you very much!

Alex rims are probably the most common rims in the UK!!! Although generally not available as aftermarket products. They come on about 95% of sub £500 bikes though.

OP
OP
C

celphinus

Oh I went to a few bike shops but none of them carry the Alex Rims DA28. And they don't sell the wheel on its own. Do you have any idea where I may be able to find it?

Many thanks!! :smile:

Alex rims are probably the most common rims in the UK!!! Although generally not available as aftermarket products. They come on about 95% of sub £500 bikes though.

Top Bottom