Aliens - the truth

Do aliens exist, and are they visiting us?

• Yes, I believe, and I'd rather like to be used for sex experiments.

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Yes, they exist, but aren't abducting people.

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Yes, they exist, but never leave their craft.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No, it's students having a laugh.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • No, it's the Americans flying captured Nazi flying machines such as Die Glock.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, only drunks and hillbillies ever get abducted by aliens.

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveF

We know the truth @Drago, you are trying to lure them down with your ham radio kit from the man-shed. .. But we don't know why....

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
No, Scullly.

On a serious note for uno momento, it does make me chuckle how folk choose to selectively believe what the government tells them. They wail and gnash teeth about Brexit or the windrush scandal, but the moment they say UFOs are the domain of nutters they suddenly believe them.

Governments are either credible or theyre not. Try as they might they cant be both.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Governments are either credible or theyre not. Try as they might they cant be both.

The same can be said for conspiracy theories.
We all know governments of every colour in every country are just muddling through, yet somehow we are supposed to believe they can organise these huge conspiracy theories involving hundreds of people and keep them secret for years.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5245474, member: 45"]My view of the world isn't based on what the government says. I didn't believe that the David Ickes of this world were legitimate until the government told us that they're holes in the ground.[/QUOTE]

What? David Icke isnt legitimate?!

Cheddar George

oober member
I am thinking that at some point during the five days he may have had a shave.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
The nearest star to the sun is 4 light years away, but in the fastest spacecraft so far made by man, it would take 80,000 years to get there, so if aliens ever have reached Earth, they must have really souped up space ships, or just have a lot of time on their hands.

Then again, isn't there a school of thought that Jesus Christ was an alien? I can see the logic - surviving an execution, being raised up in a cloud and being visited by men with bright rings on the top of their heads and all that....

U

User65760

So we're interested in 'aliens' visiting us, and presumably welcoming them to our planet, integrating with them socially & culturally, as well as entering trade agreements with them.
Shouldn't we just start with 'foreigners' first, and see how it works out with our own species?

Top Bottom