Aliens - the truth

Do aliens exist, and are they visiting us?

• Yes, I believe, and I'd rather like to be used for sex experiments.

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Yes, they exist, but aren't abducting people.

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Yes, they exist, but never leave their craft.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No, it's students having a laugh.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • No, it's the Americans flying captured Nazi flying machines such as Die Glock.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, only drunks and hillbillies ever get abducted by aliens.

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
My Mum, who still clings to some Catholic dogma even after the Catholic Church has made her miserable all her life, asked me if I believed in Heaven. I don't, and I think our lives are no more significant than the short life of a leaf on a tree or a gnat on the leaf, we exist, we think we're terribly important then we cease to exist.

Same philosophy as with aliens, there must be hundreds or thousands or even millions of planets where life exists and like the Human race, will burgeon then collapse for one reason or another.
This is an interesting point. I also believe that there is probably life on other planets. The problem is it's taken billions of years for ours to develop to the point where we are even thinking about travel to another planet, let alone another solar system

The sun, like all stars, has a finite life. Then it destroys all the planets around it.

So there is a window for life to travel to other solar systems..too soon (like us) and it can't figure out how to travel massive distances to other solar systems. Too late and the star blows up everything

My guess is that other star systems are just too far away to ever allow travel between them and we will never go to see aliens and they will never come to see us

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Because he's vigilant!

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5245642, member: 45"]And based on one film clip you've decided them were aliens.

Are these the same ones that dropped a dead man on a coal heap and revealed themselves to a vigilant bobby twice?
[/QUOTE]
Who knows?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5245640, member: 45"]You obviously weren't when you were plodding the streets.[/QUOTE]

Any aliens landing in Northampton would have been robbed and their bodies dumped in the Nene.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
They're already here, and apparently they're fascinated by MAMILs and are conducting lots of experiments on them and their lycra.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
My cousin (who isn't stupid) reckons tech has improved too quickly in the last half century and we must be getting 'help' from advanced beings (aliens). Have people forgotten science, trial+error and ingenuity. When did aliens become the new 'Gods'?

But aye, probably aliens.

classic33

Leg End Member
My cousin (who isn't stupid) reckons tech has improved too quickly in the last half century and we must be getting 'help' from advanced beings (aliens). Have people forgotten science, trial+error and ingenuity. When did aliens become the new 'Gods'?

But aye, probably aliens.
New! Who helped design/build the pyramids?

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5245691, member: 45"]My phone just rang but on answering all I could hear was some clicking before it went dead.

Aliens.[/QUOTE]
Put the calls through to voicemail, that way you can sit down later and work out what it means.

Top Bottom