All I want for Christmas is ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
All I want is for 'lefty' to return safe and well after his surgery, 'righty' has taken up the challenge of powering all 4 drivers but he's getting a bit hot and bothered under the strain of it. I pointed out to him that he'd had to do it all before his younger brother arrived to help out but his excuse is that he's in his late 40s now (built in about 1970) and had slipped into semi-retirement with just 2 speaker units to drive so I've put him on 'light duties' by not turning the power up too much on the control unit.

Be a boring Chriggy if I can't get the toaster elements rattling though. :music:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Very handsome. What is he?

A dog.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Bought and received the last presents of my life in 2004. Good riddance.
Changed my mind. Still nothing but for me, but for the nasty piece of work who stole my Honda last night, a full range of Biblical horrors followed by eternal damnation. I'll settle for him coming to a quick painful end.

steverob

Guru
Cycling related - a heart rate monitor (have asked Santa, will see if I get one)
Non-cycling related - chocolates and lots of them (my in-laws usually come through in spades with those)

wonderloaf

Veteran
A paint-by-numbers kit for adults, didn't realise they still made them, saw one on Amazon a few days ago and asked Mrs W to get it for Christmas. I'm actually more excited about receiving this than all the bike related kit I've asked for (assuming I'm getting it of course :whistle:).

Top Bottom