all smashed up :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
had a driver cut across me yesterday, left me no time to stop so i t-boned into the side of it.

re-fractured the same collarbone ligaments as before, bike is probably a write-off, using a solicitor recommended by lbs to get new bike and bits.

ow :sad:

at least my new cc jersey was only bloodied, not ripped...

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
had a driver cut across me yesterday, left me no time to stop so i t-boned into the side of it.

re-fractured the same collarbone ligaments as before, bike is probably a write-off, using a solicitor recommended by lbs to get new bike and bits.

Bummer mate, get well soon

Nihal

Veteran

:hugs:
Get well soon:sad:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Ouch - get well soon.

Make sure damages include a new CC jersey :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Bloody hell, there are some real morons driving about on the roads! Get well soon!

Someone attempted to do that to me when I was riding back from an audax event based in Rochdale. He overtook me at speed and was about to cut across me when he discovered that Calum and colly were riding in front of me blocking his way. He had to brake to a halt on the wrong side of the road with oncoming drivers expressing their clear displeasure - hah!

Top Bottom