All the waiting is over........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Today my wife gave birth to a beautiful little boy.....our second son.

He was 7lb 8 ounces (although it still mystifies me why people are interested in that) and was born at 3:40 this afternoon.

I am so proud i want to run through the streets shouting it at the top of my voice.

Leilei

Congratulations, I know what you mean about runnning in the streets and telling everyone, it's a great feeling.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
got-to-get-fit said:
Today my wife gave birth to a beautiful little boy.....our second son.

He was 7lb 8 ounces (although it still mystifies me why people are interested in that) and was born at 3:40 this afternoon.

I am so proud i want to run through the streets shouting it at the top of my voice.
Congrats to you GTGF and Mrs. GTGF. You'll have to hang that new bike up for a while now !!

Oh, and as for running through the streets, make sure it's not after you've wet the babys head, plus you've still got ya kecks on !!!

G'luck to you all.

Elmer

betty swollocks

large member
Many many congrats from me too,
Do though ensure, that with all the time you'll understandably want to spend with your new-born, the i in your username does not become an a!

frog

Well Done Mrs GTGF! We knew you had it in you . . . So to speak :biggrin:

And well done GTGF as well, in your supporting role :biggrin:

Have you decided how you're going to explain the addition to son No 1?

ChrisKH

Guru
Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Life changing I tell ya.:biggrin:

PS Tell me that you blubbed, otherwise I'll feel left out.:biggrin:

PPS Don't ride your bike for the next 24 hours, I spent the first 24 hours after my son's birth in a hazy cloud!!

PPPPPS Just realised it's your second son - he will be totally different from the first if my experience is anything to go by!!!!

Tetedelacourse

Congratulations to you and yours GTGF, fantastic. Another wee miracle arrives.

Weight of bairn gives folk an idea of how the bairn's doing and how the Mum coped (ouch).

Arch

Married to Night Train
Congratulations to you both!:biggrin:

I think we're going to need a new Forum - "Cyclechat: the Next Generation"

Top Bottom