Allez elite.... 20 minutes!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We're only joshing with you Ryan.. :wacko::laugh:
You can tell by my avatar that red is not my favourite colour.. and for what it's worth, White isn't either.

What ever colour it is I am sure you are going to enjoy riding it.. en avant...

RyanW said:
jesus! not even had it and hour and people are slagging off the colour!!!

Its that or the white of the 1.5, and that would just look dirty, very fast

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
:ohmy:

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
All new, not even time to remove the $hit from it (reflectors, BELL!!! and the sorts, i think thats the price attached

jimboalee

P1944_08-05-10.jpg

Got to be Red.

redjedi

Über Member
Nice

Go on, get it wet now, then spend the rest of the evening cleaning it :evil:
I'm sure Ianrauk can lend you some cotton buds to do the job.

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
:evil: didnt think of that, an afternoon of cleaning goodness, although i already spent most of yesterday cleaning dirt of the breaks (from the ride home) and the rims.

Just enjoy it, purchased the red one under Cycle to Work in November, compared to the old Tricross it goes like a bomb!

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
But i like the bell!

No, its all gone along with the reflectors et al. finally took it out as the roads seem to have dried out.

Ohhhh Myyyy Godddddd.

The difference is amazing, the vibration dampening makes so much difference, i did 10miles without a single tingle in my hands, the shifting

OOOOOHHHHHHH the shifting, so smooth compared to my old sora set-up. They just go in, no noise (although that was probs due to bad set-up) even up hills where i normally shift a lot (i know i should get in the right gear before attempting the hill but they vary in steepness as you go up) just went right in, now i have my puter attached (thats where i went on my 10miler) i can start keeping an eye on my times.
cant wait for the weather to brighten up so i can go lap richmond park, i have a 35minute as my best so far, thats with a stop. so will try and thrash it

ChrisKH

Guru
Oooh Shiny!

I've got an old silver model (2006 model now, my how time flies) and the good thing about that colour is it doesn't show up the dirt. But I do like red.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
Well done binning the bell Ryan lol

Lovely bikes are they not ? I went from a Saracen Tour 1 to my Allez Sports, like you said its a major step up from a basic road bike to the Allez.

Enjoy my friend, enjoy !!!

Allez elite

Hi i have the specialized allez which i bought new in may, it's red and a very nice red at that, one of the first things i done was to get rid of the bell and the reflectors that were on the wheels, its my first road bike in 20yrs and im well chuffed, it goes over hill's with ease and a real pleasure to ride, i wish you good luck with your's and safe riding.

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
they really are amazing, shaved 5 minutes off my richmond park lap (35 down to 30) and i could of gone harder (flippin traffic)

I am very chuffed,

Top Bottom