Almost a Darwin Award

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
For his next trick, I can recommend filling his ears with some of that aerosol injected expanding foam.....

He wants publicity and doesn't care if it's bad as it's still publicity.
He's an idiot who should be sent the bill by the fire brigade, and a list of what they couldn't do while they were chiselling his thick head out if there.
He's right about one thing. If you bill him, you have to also bill every drunken idiot who gets into trouble.

And that's the NHS shortfall sorted.

OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Guru
He's right about one thing. If you bill him, you have to also bill every drunken idiot who gets into trouble.

And that's the NHS shortfall sorted.

I disagree.

Choosing to cement your own head into a microwave and choosing to get drunk are not the same thing, one is significantly dafter than the other.

I’m not sure what his punishment should be, but I’m pretty sure that if we simply sit back and watch, he will punish himself.

I disagree.

Choosing to cement your own head into a microwave and choosing to get drunk are not the same thing, one is significantly dafter than the other.
But if you get drunk and then decide to cement yourself in a microwave? Or decide to drive?

OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Guru
[QUOTE 5072237, member: 9609"]which one ?
[/QUOTE]

Id like to respond “only on CC <sigh>” but sadly it’s not contained so easily.

Cementing your testicles inside a microwave oven, now that would be worthy of a Darwin Award. Think of all the publicity it would generate, better than a reality TV appearance.

Top Bottom