Alpe d'Huez Tattoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having climbed up the Alpe in summer 2019, I was thinking of getting a tattoo to mark the occasion. I was just wanting a simple line drawing of the route with no other info, leaving an air of mystery about it unless you were a cycling nerd (like me!) and recognised the route.

However, no matter where I look, I can't find a decent line drawing of it. I may have to plot one and then trace it so I can show the tattooist what I want.

Anyone else point me to a good picture of the route?

dodgy

Courtesy of Veloviewer
1603479587188.png

dodgy

just tell your tattooist to just etch the line and not all the vertical elevations, unless you like pain.

AndyRM

XOXO
Where are you thinking of getting it? The one above would look cool on the back of your calf. Or you could get the black line from the below wrapped around it, if that makes sense?

qrK8IMaDfoHlwRi1pYs0MkqRVhfJJ1hQReDm2dY-CWPmPas-pc.jpg

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
Cheers, I like the Veloviewer one. Despite having Veloviewer, I never thought of that. The Google map one stops short too but I quite like it too

And was just thinking of getting it done on my calf

Last edited:
Having ridden ADH 4 times I get where you’re coming from, take that pic above and ask for just the road zig zagging in a thin black line on the back of your leg and any cyclist who’s ridden ADH will know immediately

Top Bottom