1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Also Bus lanes and Evening News...

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by HJ, 16 Nov 2007.

1. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

2. OP
    OP
    HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

Following goo_mason's story from the Evening News and Mister Paul's on bus lanes, I can bring you this story on bus lanes from the Evening News Bus lane blitz to hit city drivers at last these problems are being take seriously...;)

3. Just seen it on the news, it about time too.

4. Just seen it on the news, it about time too.

5. Its not in the paper but apparently they're going to standardise the times of operation of bus lanes. The example what they showed was an all day bus lane but marked with parking bays so cars could legally park outside of peaks ?

6. Its not in the paper but apparently they're going to standardise the times of operation of bus lanes. The example what they showed was an all day bus lane but marked with parking bays so cars could legally park outside of peaks ?

7. goo_mason

goo_mason Champion barbed-wire hurdler

Hooray. It pi**es me off to see those double-parking idiots on Leith Walk sitting slap-bang in the Greenway bus lane because the parking bays are full. Double parking's now allowed, and doubly not allowed when it means you're blocking the buses. xx(

Have the council not got permission yet to use the forward-facing CCTV cameras on the buses to identify and fine Greenway parkers and people driving in the Greenways ? I thought that was a great idea.