Altura Winter Cruisers Size XL - NOW SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Altura Winter Cruisers Size XL.
These are the warmer version with fleece type lining, no pad, stirrups for feet & reflective branding.
These have been collecting dust in the top of my wardrobe for I don’t know how long but they are brand new and have never been worn as they are far too big.
Price - £20 posted 2nd class.

Last edited:

Nemesis_252

Über Member
Hi, I'm curious about the size. Altura website says that XL is about a 38" waist, would you say that's about right? Thanks.

OP
OP
Spiderweb

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Hi, I'm curious about the size. Altura website says that XL is about a 38" waist, would you say that's about right? Thanks.
Hi, it is difficult to say, the waistband is very stretchy, as you can see from the photo unstretched the waistband is only 30” but I’ve stretched the waistband and it will expand to 38”.
181A5A79-D8DE-4503-9C2E-ED52DB8011CC.jpeg

OP
OP
Spiderweb

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Thanks. They're 'far too big' for you, what waist do you normally wear (if you don't mind my asking)?
I don’t mind at all, my jeans are either 34”or 36”, for me they are far too big around the backside area, the legs feel really baggy and they are too long, I’m 5ft 8” with a 30” leg.
If you like let me know your sizes and I can maybe give you a better idea of their suitability.

Top Bottom