Am I a bad person?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S.Giles

What you did was dishonest, but you're no Jihadi John.

Maybe J.J. began his descent to bloodthirsty killer by misusing discount coupons though, so do keep an eye on it.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
950804.gif

HOU5EY

The store would have calculated that £24.49 for the pump with the gauge made them a decent profit even at the sale price. If they gave you a £13.30 credit for their mistake and it turns out that its a discount that's redeemable against any product then it's up to you what you spend it on. As a retailer they would rather give you the discount and not loose a customer.

paddypete

I purchased a Lezyne Micro floor pump with gauge online from a well known company that was on offer for £24.49 (from 37.79) a few weeks ago, but they sent me one without the gauge, I returned it and they refunded me. I then asked them if I could have the item I`d ordered for £24.49 after seeing that the offer had gone and it was back up to its original price of £37.79, they agreed and gave me a voucher code for £13.30.

I then used the code to purchase one without the gauge for £31.49 minus the £13.30 that made it £18.19.

I feel bad :sad:
you should go and cut off your left hand,you'll feel better

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I purchased a Lezyne Micro floor pump with gauge online from a well known company that was on offer for £24.49 (from 37.79) a few weeks ago, but they sent me one without the gauge, I returned it and they refunded me. I then asked them if I could have the item I`d ordered for £24.49 after seeing that the offer had gone and it was back up to its original price of £37.79, they agreed and gave me a voucher code for £13.30.

I then used the code to purchase one without the gauge for £31.49 minus the £13.30 that made it £18.19.

I feel bad :sad:
I'm an occasional, small purchase, customer of Screwfix. They recently sent me a promotional voucher to the value of £10. I scrutinized both sides of the voucher and the accompanying promotional literature expecting to find a minimum spend clause, there wasn't one. I then dashed to my local branch (about 1 mile away) and walked out with £10.19 worth of a few packs of cable ties and other assorted tool box consumables for the princely sum of 19 pence.

I reckon you have nothing to worry about, I am well ahead in the queue for eternal damnation :evil:

Top Bottom