Am I the only one on here who hates snow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I love snow, so long as it doesn't stop me getting to work on the bike.....it has today. We've just not had enough of it .....yet.......please.........!!!

Night Train

Maker of Things
I'm not keen on snow. It is cold and causes drivers to become stupid.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
ianrauk said:
just hate the stuff, really do. Didn't even like it when I was a kid. I would be happy never to see Snow ever again.

Went ski-ing once many moons ago.. hated it with a passion. Spent one morning learning to ski, being shouted at by a dickhead instructor, gave up & went back to the nice warm hotel and spent rest of the week apres ski.. whilst others (supposedly) enjoyed themselves.

Snow is great, as is skiing, just a shame we don't get as much as we used to do. Skiing gives me the same kind of buzz that cycling does...

Night Train said:
I'm not keen on snow. It is cold and causes drivers to become stupid.

Dress warm and you won't get cold, as for drivers, just about any form of weather has that effect on them....

graham56

Guru
I work outside and hate the stuff, don`t mind the cold as you can always warm up.Best place for snow is on a christmas card.

Sam

Could not wait for the soft thud of the first snowball against the window. Started midmorning,the last one(up to now) 19.50. My kids love it. Not my children throwing at the windows.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
;)

Saddle bum said:
Snow is just white shoot.

domd1979

Veteran
[miserable git mode] I don't mind the snow, but I am now incredibly bored of the hype that has accompanied it. The news seem to be devoting interminable amounts of time to London grinding to a stand still - which is irrelevant to the majority of the population who don't live there and so its not really that interesting.... [/miserable git mode]

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Smokin Joe said:
Snow is for saddos who sit looking out of the window going, "Ah, isn't it pwetty?".

Those of us who have to work out in it take a different view.

Its also for people who live on a hill and enjoy watching people struggle up and down the road:laugh:
Someone fecided to leave their van at the side of the road half way down the hill, to not damage it. It was bounced off about 5/6times, and someone whos lives on the hill had their car hit, which slid down the hill and stopped on the van:laugh::B)
I have some good video of the people sliding all over the place:laugh:

Top Bottom