Am I the only one on here who hates snow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
just hate the stuff, really do. Didn't even like it when I was a kid. I would be happy never to see Snow ever again.

Went ski-ing once many moons ago.. hated it with a passion. Spent one morning learning to ski, being shouted at by a dickhead instructor, gave up & went back to the nice warm hotel and spent rest of the week apres ski.. whilst others (supposedly) enjoyed themselves.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I love it.... as long as I don't have to go out in it. It is a pain in the backside getting from A to B, but it's still very pretty.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i love it in quantity, otherwise it's just a nuisance. i'd love for it to be that bad that only mountain bikes could get about (the 4x4s can only go as far as the first stuck 2wd car they come across).

Arch

Married to Night Train
I love it, as long as it doesn't prevent me getting somewhere (and it's often not the snow itself that does that, but the useless infrastructure breakdown which always results from it).

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
when I was a farmworker I feared it. Now I'm surrounded by nice warm city it's all very charming. But I take Ian's point - it depends where you are, and what it means to you.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I normaly hate the snow. Mainly because i cant go on my bike, i walk to school and theres the little shoots that throw snow balls at you and no-one goes anywhere.
I went to 6th form today, but went to the gym first to do my fitness programme, and there was 3 people in the gym:becool: That was at 9, and when i left at about 10:15 there was still only about 3 people in, it was lovely. Normally there are alot more then that in.
Then we went and played in the snow on the field for abit.
Good fun, i like it.:smile:
Untill some little bugger throws snow at me when im doing my paper round, then i will want to beat the crap out of them.
Why throw snow at me if you dont know me:wacko:

iLB

Hello there
o dear ian, can u not at least see the virtue of having a 3 day weekend?

This little fellow is clearly enjoying the snow...

Image031.jpg
Image032.jpg

Top Bottom