Amazing what a bit of slap can do....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Globalti said:
For a minute I thought she was one of the Wirral wives at Aintree: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/...shions-at-Aintree-Racecourse-in-pictures.html

Now THEY are classy.

Greedo

ChrisKH said:
Come on guys (and girls), she ain't all that. Except on a bike.

Well said that man. I have said on here many a time. She's nothing special whatsoever. If she didn't ride a bike no one would bat an eyelid at her on here. She's not ugly by any stretch but if you go out to any town centre there are hundreds of better looking girls. The only reason she stands out on the track is because the others she is competing against are dogs. For every bag of sh*te there's a spark of gold.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Yello - the race, OK but it doesn't really have a proper tune (and it has racing car noises in it)
What else is there ?

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
Greedo said:
Well said that man. I have said on here many a time. She's nothing special whatsoever. If she didn't ride a bike no one would bat an eyelid at her on here. She's not ugly by any stretch but if you go out to any town centre there are hundreds of better looking girls. The only reason she stands out on the track is because the others she is competing against are dogs. For every bag of sh*te there's a spark of gold.

well i guess thats one way of putting it, but yes, she's not ugly but she just doesn't have anything special for me. no spark, no wow, no X-factor.

Top Bottom