Amazon being weird?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randombiker9

So I’ve been on amazon in the past the last thing I ordered was a set of spare bike Lights. Which I got on few days ago. I have ordered anything recently but today around 10am a delivery driver dropped a package from amazon off. Which I never ordered it had the right address on but when I opened it was the exact same rear light that came from my set (but I already have to set and both lights) so why did they send this package of just a rear light?.

I’ve been a amazon prime member for nearly a year. Weird thing is there was no email or order on that unexpected package. Neither is there any payment taken off. So it seems like something is fishy as the labels are the wrong way round and also says special. This literally seen weird.

Has anyone else had
Something similar
Happend.
Also why.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
It's a test. They'll be sending the "Heavies" round soon if you don't report it :whistle:

Slioch

Guru
My advice? Keep schtumm and regard it as a "gift from god".

Generally we get so overcharged in every walk of life by the big retailers, when the occasional freebie drops into our laps then take advantage, unless it is a small retailer who is directly affected and you know that they will be will be negatively affected.

screenman

Legendary Member
A quick email to them, is what I would do.

classic33

Leg End Member
Who are heavies?
Also I don’t have Alexa

are you saying that as I’m half Dutch :banghead:
Heavies, usually well built, usual term for people sent to collect money.

Alexa, Amazons device that you're supposed to be able to talk to. Takes orders, that kind of thing. It ordered a second/placed a second order without you knowing.

Red light areas, rear lights are red.

All said without any ill intent, I'd say.

I thought you were from further South.

Top Bottom