Amazon being weird?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Discordian
I ordered a hex driver to remove a freehub via Mrs Celine's current amazon prime trial. Ordered on 29/12 for next day delivery, which wasn't going to happen it being Sunday, but I'm still waiting after a whole week.
I don't think we'll be continuing with prime...

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Amazon sent me a duplicate item before Christmas. I rang them to report it and ask how I should return it. They told me to keep it. I said that some retailer is going to be out of pocket. The guy's reply, verbatim, was...…

" You don't understand......we're Amazon."

OP
OP
Randombiker9

Randombiker9

Heavies, usually well built, usual term for people sent to collect money.

Alexa, Amazons device that you're supposed to be able to talk to. Takes orders, that kind of thing. It ordered a second/placed a second order without you knowing.

Red light areas, rear lights are red.

All said without any ill intent, I'd say.

I thought you were from further South.
Well I live in England but was born in Holland so I’m half Dutch from dads side
Also I don’t have Alexa

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I ordered a hex driver to remove a freehub via Mrs Celine's current amazon prime trial. Ordered on 29/12 for next day delivery, which wasn't going to happen it being Sunday, but I'm still waiting after a whole week.

We've noticed that a lot of stuff on "Prime" is now actually anything up to a week for delivery and not next day.
A 'Deal of the day' earlier this week came with free delivery to Prime members, but a delivery date of 1-3 months!!!

Mr Celine

Discordian
Still waiting....

In the meantime Celinette ordered the latest Gorrilaz album, special edition blue vinyl with included posters and badges, from the same Amazon prime account. That promptly arrived on Tuesday.
Yesterday Mrs Celine emailed another complaint about the non arrival of my hex key. She got a swift apology and an assurance that another one would be dispatched for delivery today.

I arrived home from work to find .....

Another copy of the Gorrilaz album.:wacko:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I had similar a few years ago. I'd been looking at some motorcycle boots for £125, added them to my basket but then decided I didn't really need them. The next day I got an e-mail saying thank you for your purchase, so I e-mailed them and luckily was not too late to cancel the order. I put it down to maybe one of the kids pressing "buy", but they never went on amazon and I didn't have one-click buy it now set up anyway.

Top Bottom