Amazon Prime try before you buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
My Amazon dealings are not that often, a quick Google often showing items cheaper elsewhere including even their special offers which are IME are typically tied to the manufacturer having a special offer and Amazon adding to that their normal mark-up

vickster

Legendary Member
My Amazon dealings are not that often, a quick Google often showing items cheaper elsewhere including even their special offers which are IME are typically tied to the manufacturer having a special offer and Amazon adding to that their normal mark-up

And they deliver next day? The majority of the time Amazon do and easy to find an alternative on their site if not

gbb

Legendary Member
Well no, but only need to buy a couple of things to save on the delivery. It's very useful for my mainly housebound parents. Very few companies now offer free deliver under £xxx alongside competitive pricing

As much as I don't like Amazon, my wife will order particularly laundering liquids, cleaning products etc, usually quite heavy, free delivery, very competitive prices ...tbf, what's not to like in those circumstances.

Top Bottom